HT-HI provides all kinds of high-quality wearing parts for the casting industry. Our castings are produced from abrasion resistant iron with a minimum hardness of 550 brinell hardness. The accessories of HT-HI can work with concrete for as long as 70-80 thousand times.
- We offer the following castings
- Wear Liner
- Mixing Blade
- Mixing Arm
- Casting Wear Ring
- Cast Iron Spacer
- Wear Plate
Concrete Mixer Brands Supported:
Germany: BHS, LIEBHERR, LINTEC, TEKA
Japan: NIKKO, KYC, IHI, KURIMOTO
China: SANY, ZOOMLION, XCMG, YUESHOU, NFLG
Casting steel: DIN, JIS, EN, ASTM, GB
Manganese steels: with a Mn content of 13%-17%
White chromium alloy castings, Cr content of 8-29%
Ni hard cast iron: containing 2-6%
Low alloy martensitic steels
Why Choose Us
We strictly control all performance parameters of our products. Currently HT-HI is China’s largest manufacturer of abrasion-resistant parts for both concrete and asphalt mixers. Our manufacturing facilities occupy an area of 58,000 square meters. We have 6 advanced production workshops and one R&D center. Each year we have the capacity to produce 20,000 tons of wear-resistant Cr/Mn hard cast iron castings.
- Precise mold making: We utilize the most advanced 3D simulation PROCAST & Solidworks 3D software, in order to guarantee a high-precision mold making and casting process.
- Fully automatic production line: The Denmark DISA MATIC 200 vertical molding line operates with a high level of automation. The sand which has been sorted can be recycled. The entire manufacturing process is energy-efficient and friendly to environment.
- Constant-temperature casting: Constant-temperature casting and casting purity can be guaranteed with the use of Japanese Toshiba constant-temperature casting control system and patented filter screen.
- Strict quality control: Direct-reading spectrometers from Thermo Fisher and Barid are adopted. The production process is monitored in real time for the purpose of quality control.
- Health and safety is at the center of everything we do, from the daily routines in our plants to our customers' project worksites.
How to Place an Order
- Tell us the brand and specification of your equipment.
- Give us the drawings or samples, and we will design and manufacture according to what clients have provided.
- The finished parts are sent to customers to confirm.
You can order our concrete batching plant spares and mixing plant accessories in 3 ways: