HT-HI, awear part manufacturer, specializes in the production ofwear resistant castings for mining, road paving and construction, among other industries.HT-HI crusher spare partsare produced with an abrasion resistant iron with a minimum of 550 brinell hardness, delivering the service life double of common wear parts.
We offer the following castings
- Jaw Crusher Parts
- Impact Crusher Parts
- Hammer Crusher Parts
- Cone Crusher Parts
- Jaw Plate
- Side Wear Plate
- Structural Wear Plate
- Wear Liner
Crusher Brands Supported
China: SBM, SHANBAO
Others: KLEEMANN, TEREX, SANDVIK, HAZEMAG, FLSMIDTH, NORDBERG
Casting steel: DIN, JIS, EN, ASTM, GB
White chromium alloy castings: Cr content of 8%-29%.
Ni hard cast iron: containing 2%-6%
Manganese steels: with a Mn content of 13%-19%.
Low alloy martensitic steels
Why Choose Us
Each year we need to purchase a huge number of raw materials. This enables us to have a cost advantage over other competitors. As for the production capacity and product quality, HT-HI castings are produced with an abrasion resistant iron with a minimum of 550 brinell hardness. The service life of our wear-resistant parts is more than twice as long as that of ordinary ones. The annual production capacity of wear-resistant Cr/Mn hard cast iron castings reaches 20,000 tons. This has given us the capacity to produce and deliver a large batch of castings in a timely and efficient manner.
- Precision mould making: 3D simulation PROCAST & Solidworks, accompanied with advanced casting technology ensures the moulds are exactly consistent with the drawings
- Advanced technology: HT-HI adopts DISA vertical automated moulding installations for green sand and chemical moulding, recycling of moulding sands of a mechanical and thermal type, smelting in MF electric induction furnaces, shot blast systems, natural gas heat treatment furnaces, deburring machines and machining equipment based on CNC technology.
- Constant temperature control system from Dongzhi and patented filters for the casting line.
- Direct-reading spectrometer from Thermo Fisher and BAIRD are employed for strict quality control.
- Please tell us the brand and model of your crusher.
- Give us the drawings or samples, and we will design and manufacture according to what clients have provided.
- The finished parts are sent to customers to confirm.